Friday, May 14, 2010

The chairs are finished!

Good Friday morning ladies!
The dining room chairs are finally finished!!!!! Woooohooooo! What a long process that was.
I HATE painting chairs, so having eight to do was torturous.

I am so glad they are finished...did I already say that?! Anyway, I love the blue with the white. Looks "vintage-cottage". They will stay these colors until they rot, because I'm never going to do this again. I hope this "white" style never goes away.

Notice the black stuff in the right upper corner? GONE! The next thing to get painted white is the chandelier. If it turns out the way I'd like, I'm thinking about adding beads and crystals...but we'll see.


Oh happy day.
Have a wonderful Friday!
xxxooo Debbie



2 comments:

  1. The chairs turned out great. I like the blue and white...so lake~ee!! ;-D I don't think it will ever go out of style. We have Windsor chairs, too, and my husband stained them...well all but two, he got frustrated, so we just keep them on the wall side of the room!! Staining has to be worse than painting!!

    Are you ready for summer yet?? We have SO much to do. It seems we get everything out and it is time to put it all away!!

    Thanks for the email. It was great to hear from you!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chairs turned out beeeautiful, Debbie! They look so wonderful around that huge table. And I love the way you've displayed your table-eye-candy! :)

    It would be so easy to spray paint your chandelier white, lose the shades, and buy some sparkly, drippy crystal beads to hang on it. Much cheaper than buying a new one.

    LUV IT ALL!!!!!!! Muuuwa! Laurie

    ReplyDelete