Thursday, June 10, 2010

Good morning everyone~~~it's so peaceful here at the lakehouse this morning. The water on the canal looks like glass.
There are birds singing....and then God whispers your name. You just want time to stand still.
And listen.
I keep walking by the windows...looking at the beauty that surrounds me. The reflection off the water. The colors of the flowers.


The light coming through the windows, and pushing through the pretty blues of the jars on the sills.



You find joy in the little things....shells, bottles, jars.




It's one of those mornings when you want to slow life down. Listen to what God has to say. See what He has to offer. Enjoy what He has given you.
Thank Him for the many blessings in each and every morning.
I hope that you are enjoying your morning where you are.
Take a moment to just sit, look around you, and realize how blessed you really are.
Hugs,
Debbie
xxxooo





5 comments:

  1. It looks like you live on a little slice of heaven on earth. I love mornings/days like that. For me it usually happens in the evening...I'm not a morning person LOL! Just yesterday as I was weeding a planter box in the garden I was listening to the birds singing, breathing in the nice clean smell after a night of rain, and thanking God for my favorite season of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU, LORD! ~ for people like you, Debbie, for our homes, our friends and family, and all the little things that He shows us each and every day. We ARE blessed!!!!

    (and thank you, especially, Lord, for summer! lol!)

    xoxo laurie@heavenswalk

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful. Yes, I'm blessed that you shared such a gorgeous scene. God's beauty can't be surpassed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Everything is so relaxing at te lake. I love living in Michigan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! It does something to your spirit when it's quiet except for the birds. Slowing down long enough to find beauty in little things like jars & shells & light streaming in is what it's all about :-)

    ReplyDelete