Saturday, August 20, 2011

Getting ready for the market.

Good Saturday morning to you all.
I've been busy pricing items for the market.
I hope we do well next weekend.
This scale is larger than most kitchen scales, but it's awesome!
 Lavender, linens, and lace add a soft touch.

 These little butter pat plates are so sweet with the little violets on then. I can just imagine a pat of butter with a little viola resting along side.

 Ironstone soap dishes are favorites of mine. Add a little French page to them, and they are good to go.


Apothecary bottles, and little white pitchers are also favorites of mine.

If the parfum bottle doesn't sell, it won't break my heart.

A pretty Bavarian side dish holds vintage lace, rosary's, and a lovely cameo.
There is much more to tag....old wall baskets, a birdcage, enamel ware pieces, flour sacks, and more pillows and lavender sachets.
I'm hoping this all fits with Laurie's beautiful pieces.
I'm super excited to set things up! I have to admit, that is something I'm good at!
The best thing for me will be spending time with my sweet sis. She's an amazing person.

11 comments:

  1. It is going to be so beautiful! I am so excited to see everything and you may have to hold some of that lavender for me. :)
    Have fun getting things ready and I can't wait to see you!!!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you guys will do so awesome together. Your things look wonderful and you should sell out for sure.
    Just remember to take us with you- lots of photos to post after you rest up from your fun weekend!
    Hugs- Tete ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with the Market Debbie! Everything is beautiful, I'm sure folks will love it:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Laurie are going to have a wonderful time and I wish you all the best on your sale. I wish I could be there...it's the weekend of my son's wedding. Have a great time, Debbie! :-)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. BooHooHoo-- You KNOW I wanted to go! Did you know that Laurie said if I went that YOU would sleep in the bathtub so that I could have the bed? Yes she did! Not sure where that leaves the hubby (yours OR my own);>)

    I am so happy that you are going to get to do a show with Laurie. I think this is the first one ever for her? I hope she doesn't get all crazy on her FatDog/HappyCat beforehand...cuz you know how SHE is! lol

    I am sure that you will sell right down to the bare bones, Debbie-your "things" are wonderful! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for you, Debbie! I hope you have an amazing time at the show, and lots and lots of sales! You make it all look so dreamy and wonderful with that gorgeous seam binding, and the vintage book pages! Good luck! I just got home from the little flea market in town that I was in. I'll do a post about it tomorrow:)
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to do the flea market here years ago...it was a lot of fun. Hope you and Laurie sell out!! Your things are beautiful. Also hope you take lots of pictures to share.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great things!!! They'll all sell! I'd love those butter pats! Have fun...
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok...I can see that I'm going to have to shop the back of your truck BEFORE we leave to set up for the market, Deb! lol! I'll bribe you with a bottle of FatCat*HappyDog wine ~ before I get into it. hehehe! (yeah...I heard you, Diana!) I can hardly wait to watch you wave you magic wand and make our booth the BESTEST one there, sista! ♥ Now....hurry up and get down here, wouldya?

    LUV U!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your offerings look awesome. Good luck...hope you come back with fond memories and lots of cash in your wallet! Looking forward to reading the post about the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving all your wares!
    It's so nice that you get to share this experience with your great friend!

    ReplyDelete