Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Vintage Style Magazine...the whole picture.

While I was looking through the new issue of Vintage Style Magazine this morning, I noticed a spritzer bottle that looked amazingly like the one I have!!
It even had a piece of lace tied around the neck of the bottle, with a medal of St. Theresa hanging on it!
I said to the Mister, "what are the chances of THAT happening?!"
As he was walking toward me, I pulled back, and saw the whole picture. 
I realized it was one of the photos that Mark Lohman took when he, and Fifi O'Neill were here last June during a shoot for Romantic Country Magazine.

Whoa!!
Look, that's OUR cupboard!!! and it's in a magazine!!
What a bumpkin I am!
It's the photo on the left page...bottom left.
If I'm not mistaken, that's Fifi's kitchen on the right page...bottom left.
What a surprise today!!
What else do I miss, by not looking at the whole picture?
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

15 comments:

  1. Whoa! You're famous! And pretty darn cute, too. Love it. Congrats lady! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so exciting, Debbie! How awesome that you're kitchen was featured! Geez, I must have missed something, Fifi was at your home taking pictures for the magazine?! I totally missed that one! I am so, so happy for you, you really deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo hoooo!!!! Your first published picture!!!! I've never heard of Vintage Style Magazine, Debbie. I'll have to look for it at Meijer's tomorrow when I go shopping. Anyway...I am SOOOO excited for you! It's such a beautiful photograph!!!! Congrats, sweetie!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well how cool is that?? I'm surprised they didn't tell you about that. I hope you frame that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats that's fun! I agree that a quick e-mail letting you know would have been nice:@)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you Deb, you so deserve the spot in the magazine...big smiles here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deb,
    What a wonderful photo of your cupboard. Congratulations on your magazine debut.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice surprise!! I usually pick up Vintage Style Magazine at the grocery store...will have to get it next time I go shopping.
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't got my copy yet...can't wait to see!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an honor, Debbie! You do have a beautiful home, and now the world will get to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What? They never informed you before publishing your picture? They are the bumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow you must be so proud Debbie ! not that I'm surprised 'cos your house always looks so lovely ! have a nice week...Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whhoooo Hoooooo...and you're still TALKING to us gals? I am so so so happy for you. Do you know many people are just dying to get published? Your beautiful, romantic style that is just your own came through and was just perfect for that publication. I love it, Debbie! Love you, too, toots~! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete