Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A sweet little chandelier.

I notice the sun setting a little earlier each evening here at our cottage at the lake as the summer season passes, and moves closer to fall.
The lights come on as the sun moves down in the western sky.

My dear friend, Debbie, from Florida found this pretty little chandelier for me this summer.
She brought it to Michigan on her trip north.

My point, and shoot camera doesn't take night pictures very well...so these aren't the best.
I wanted you to see the chandy lit up.

I'm using flicker bulbs in the lamp. They look so cozy as they flicker like the flame of a candle.
I would love to find a couple more small chandeliers for the bedrooms.
There's a flea market this weekend. Maybe I will find a lamp there.
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Debbie
xo

4 comments:

  1. The chandelier looks lovely in that beautiful room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little chandy! I'm envious. I once had several chandeliers but have given them up in my attempt to simplify and downsize :( They're so charming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, I loved all your pictures. The little chandy was perfect. What a nice gift. Hope you are having a good time at the lake, while we are still into summer. It's pleasant here today. Blessings to you Debbie, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, flicker lights sound cool. Never heard of those. Bet they are gorgeous in person. xo

    ReplyDelete