Saturday, January 27, 2018

Up and at 'um!!

I got out of this bed, and stayed out of it today.
This cold and flu won't keep me down any longer!
I will stop being a grouch, and consciously make the most of the rest of my day!
   After reading a few blog posts this morning, I realized that laying around all day won't help my mind, will and emotions get any better! Even though my body feels sickly, I don't have to feel that way emotionally.

    I can't get the time to turn off on my camera....it's wrong, and I don't like it on my photos....hopefully I will figure it out soon, lol.


    I visited a couple of new, to me, blogs today. I've seen them on IG, so I thought I would check them out. There are thousands of them out there, and I have been away from blogging for so long, catching up will take me until the end of winter!! Which will be a good thing, if you read my post from yesterday...hahaha.


    Monday will be back to school for me. Took Thursday and Friday off because of this cold/flu thing. The part-time teacher's aide position has been a full-time position for a month, because of people retiring at the holidays. I will be glad when my hours go back to part-time again.....hopefully soon.


  Our annual snow festival is this weekend here at the lake. It sounds like a hive of bees are buzzing around outside my door....it's actually all of the snowmobiles out on the lake going about 11,000 miles an hour. Not to worry, they will stop at about 3:00 a.m. zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Enjoy your Saturday!
Debbie
xo

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Debbie!!!
    Enjoy your weekend ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Debbie. I've been out of blogging for a long time too. I think my last post was about three months ago. I like the ease of Instagram but I do miss the ole days when we bloggers were a tight knit group. Anyway, love your photos. I hope you feel better soon.
    hugs,
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your pretty bedroom! I can’t think of a better place to be! Hope you are feeling better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking you must be feeling some better if you wanted to get out of bed. It's nice that some can enjoy a winter festival like that, some actually love winter, but I'd be like you inside and looking out. Here we have had some thaws so there are ice jams which can be dangerous. They are telling people to be cautious. Hope your Monday is a good one with it being a full day. At least you have today to rest. Happy Sunday !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are up and moving about and feeling a bit better---or pretending you do anyway. I hope you go back to part-time really soon!! Blessings on you this Sunday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie

    I'm so glad you are feeling better and so glad you are blogging again, I have always visited your blog. Do you remember mailing me those hollyhock seeds. I loved yours, I planted the seeds but they didn't come up. I will keep trying to grow them, love everthing you do!

    Debby
    Debbygoesshabby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping you feel better. Your bedroom is such romantic and i love your cozy items
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love seeing all your pictures. So pretty. Glad you are feeling somewhat better. Did you stop working at the pharmacy and now are working at the school? Your bed is so pretty and cozy I would not want to get out of it either. Keep feeling better. This flu going around is miserable.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie, I have been missing your posts...for some reason..I did not have your blog on my favorites. So I just type it in and it came up. Go figure . Glad you are doing better. I love all your white things. Those pitchers are adorable. I am so not technically inclined...I have no idea how to take the time off your shots. I bet you are eager to get into your flower gardens. I am just wanting a potted plant on the porch...I'd love to sit out. This is the first year, that I have not sat on the porch in the cold , for a short spell. I have been so cold all year. Then today while looking around Kohl's, cause it's quiet and certainly not crowded...I felt so hot. That big winter coat...I just hate wearing them. :):) Come on spring. Blessings to you my sweet friend, keep getting better. love you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a joy to visit when I stumbled across your blog, inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for stopping by Debbie! Hope you continue to feel better! I am off to explore your blog! Hugs Anu from My Dream Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you are feeling better, nothing worse than having the flu and this cold weather that dampens our spirits. Just like you, I have been enjoying blog hopping tonight and its been so enjoyable getting to see what others are doing and its inspiring. Spring is coming, not to much longer to be stuck inside.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is so inspirational and love all your photos! You have a beautiful home! ♥
    Hugs, Jody

    ReplyDelete