Monday, May 11, 2015

Post Mother's Day Weekend.

Good Monday morning.
Mother's Day weekend was a whirlwind of activities for this mom/grandmother.
It was fun, and exhausting!
Soccer tournaments, and the state gymnastics meet.

I took today off from work because I knew after all of the activities from the weekend I was going to be wiped out! Plus the almost three hour drive north takes it's toll on this old woman.
I was treated to dinner on Friday, and received some sweet fairy lanterns from Erin, Tony and their girls for Mother's Day.

Sunday was a terrific dinner with Kelly and Dan, and Melissa and Kevin, and their gang of children.
Dan's family was also there.
Kayla and Anson (Kelly and Dan's youngest two) were dedicated at church that morning. So we were all present for the event. Then went to their house after for a celebration.
Kelly and Melissa's family's gave me a Pandora bracelet for Mother's Day.
Melissa found a butter dish that matches a pitcher I have, also.
When I returned home, hubby had a Pandora charm to go with my new bracelet, from the girls, all wrapped with a bow.
So, even though the weekend was extremely busy, I had a wonderful time with everyone. Being with family is what it's all about.
I trust your day was enjoyable.
Debbie
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

15 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day my sweet friend. It sounds like you had the perfect weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day. It sounds like it was busy, but beautiful. xoox Su

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day Debbie. Glad you had so much time with the family. Sounds like a great week end. You can take a well deserved nap today. Have a great start to the new week.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie,
    Sounds like your Mother's Day was packed full with activity and sprinkled with love. Sure was a long day, especially with the drive but Mother's Day 2015 will go into your heart as a cherished memory. I too would be relaxing today. All your gifts are so sweet with attention focused to grace your home and wrist. I just recently started to pay attention to Pandora bracelets, lovely, lovely indeed.
    Thank you Debbie for sharing and for your beautiful photos that add beauty along with your words.
    xoxo,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´m so glad you had a wonderful time.The lanterns are real beautiful and a Pandora bracelet is so great. I got one a few years ago and I´m wearing it every day.Hope you have some time to relax now.Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a beautiful weekend! I'm glad you could rest up a bit afterwards. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy mother's day to you. Your lanterns are such beautiful. It sounds you had a lovely weekend!
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debbie, Oh what a wonderful weekend you enjoyed for Mother's Day. Love your lanterns and the bracelet sounds gorgeous. I always love your pics and the inspiration they give. Nice Mother's Day here too. My son gave me 2 dozen red roses that looked like velvet. We had tornadoes and bad storms all day so it was an inside cozy day with dinner at home.

    Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs, CM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Mothers day! your lanterns are just gorgeous. Your day sounds fabulous, you are blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Deezie...I wish I could contact you...I guess this will have to do. thank you for visiting here at Lakehouse, and leaving such kind words on the posts. You are an appreciated guest!
      Debbie
      xo

      Delete
  10. Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. My daughters and grandkids came over to visit on Sunday...we played games and had pizza.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day! Such a beautiful post and I love those lanterns!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's good to hear you had such a wonderful Mothers Day weekend and good you had a day off too. I know more and more trips like that tend to wear me out too. Always good to celebrate with family though. I love your little lanterns. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful gifts from your family, and wonderful family times... know it can be exhausting trying to get it all in, and the day off today will make all the difference. Enjoy finding new places to put all your fun gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so glad you had such a nice Mother's Day with your family, Debbie! I love your lanterns, they are so you! What thoughtful gifts:)

    ReplyDelete