Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Yay!! It finally works again!!

I am totally amazed that this worked!
I took photos with my actual camera and popped the disk into the computer and downloaded the photos!
They transferred over to my blog as easy as could be!


This is just like when I used to blog!
If it worked like this for the past few years, I would have been posting all along.

I have not been on here in way too long.
It was so frustrating, I just gave up.

I really do not care for IG.
I have been staying connected on FB, but so miss my blogging friends, and posting on blogger.

We have worked really hard on putting in a flower garden here in Alabama.
Lots of planting after pulling out all of the shrubs that were planted all around the deck.
We have some container planters as well.


It's still a work in progress.
I love the way things are progressing so far.

We have a large raised garden for my herbs. Next year there will be another.



Some of the plants we brought down from Michigan transplanted well. Some others did not.
We have been bringing in new plants from a great greenhouse we found near here.

Very few David Austin roses transplanted well, but I am happy with what made it!!

I love the extended growing season down here!
The warmth and sunshine help my mood and outlook.
There are two Cilantro plants that need to be put in the ground.
Time to get outside and dig in the dirt...again!
Enjoy Spring!
xxoo

5 comments:

  1. Your photos are breathtaking. Such beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Debbie!!! I am so THRILLED to see you!!! Please stay with us in this World of Blog! So you have moved? Now you are closer to me! Welcome back! You have been so missed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new home and now the garden is up and running so quickly and great color! Glad you are blogging again. I have been spending a lot of time scrolling Instagram decor...and for me its a nice getaway from the political FB; however, I agree...blogging is so much more intricate and fun to enjoy. Thank you for sharing your beauty and talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to see your post and all the lovely flowers you have. We can't safely plant anything here until late May when the chance of frost ends. So your blooms are really appreciated. Hope all continues to work for you so that you can write more blog posts and keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really have beautiful flowers so early in the season. It's fun to catch up with you! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete