Friday, December 16, 2022

Christmas post

It has been months since I have posted here. Oh my goodness, getting pictures to load took me hours!  This used to be so much fun for me. I am very frustrated, at the moment, and feeling quite stupid.  Yikes!  No wonder people have gone over to IG.
Plus, my photos ended up so dark again.

I pulled out a lot of the country Christmas pieces I've had from my old shop.
Even painted the farm chairs black to go with the cute items.
The sun was coming in the windows so bright, it was difficult to get good pictures.
I brought out my collection of snowmen paintings, which I usually do every winter.


The quality of these pictures is so poor...I apologize.  I usually use my phone, but could not figure out how to post with it.
I am computer and phone illiterate!!


You are probably wondering why this crazy woman even posted?
I am starting to question that myself!
My intention was to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year....however, I got a little sidetracked with the bad photos, and rambling on about nothing....


I really am enjoying our life here in Alabama.
No snowstorms, or freezing temperatures has been wonderful!!
We love our church family!
We look forward to what God has planned for us here.

It is my sincere hope that you are enjoying this Christmas season, and that you will be blessed in the coming New Year!
xxoo

2 comments:

  1. It's so good to see your post and I love your Christmas decorations. Everything looks merry and bright to me. Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are lovely. I especially like your mantle with all the trees. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete