Saturday, September 18, 2021

A Change of Seasons....

I wish you could see how pretty this banner really is...but it's so bright in this room, it's difficult to tell what it looks like.
Look close...lol.

It's the same with this one from KerryAnne.
I just love her printouts.
My house has a lot of windows, it's so bright in here!!!

I am having trouble with ipiccy...so I can't modify my photos.
This is the best I could do today.
The owner of my favorite shop here at the lake did this gorgeous door.....of course, when I saw it, I just HAD to purchase it!!!
It fits in with my decor perfectly.

We had a Fall Coffee at my home for the Women's Bible Study this morning.
Pat and Vicky had sad news about family members.....the verse that sticks in my heart is...Ps. 120:1 In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and He heard me.

One of the ladies' brother is dying. She just found out as she was on her way to the study.
We immediately started praying for the peace that transcends all understanding to wash over her, and her family.
We continued to pray for her brother, and the other ladies' sister in law that has cancer.




O praise the Lord, all ye nations: praise Him, all ye people. 
For His merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the Lord endureth for ever. Praise ye the Lord.
O give thanks unto the Lord: for He is good: because His mercy endureth for ever.
Ps. 117:1,2  Ps. 118:1.


After we prayed, it was amazing how peaceful we all were. 
Matt. 18:20 says... For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Praise God!!! 

Just as the seasons change, situations, and circumstances  in our lives change. One thing will never change....God!!! He is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. We can count on Him always.  And lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matt.28:20.
Enjoy the changing season, where ever you are! The weather here at the lake has been beautiful.
I am a Summer gal....however, I am grateful for Fall this year.  God is showing me that there is beauty in all seasons....physical, and spiritual. 
xxoo


10 comments:

  1. How nice you have your ladies bible study group to join together and pray for each other's circumstances. I love the banner it is so cute. KerryAnne has the best patterns. I am so jealous you can be so creative and make these things. Very cute. Have a great weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is so lovely. It is good that you have a Bible study group. We really need that at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, there is beauty in each season. My favorite is Spring but i love Summer too. There is something beautiful to be found in them all. I miss my Bible study group but they meet in the evening and I don't drive after dark. It's so nice to have ladies like that to share and pray with.But I do have some wonderful friends that are always willing to pray and share with me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Wonderful that you were able to pray together for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the perfect summer cottage! The brightness is from the sunshine you spread in everyone's lives through your comforting words and instilling Gods love in our greatest time of need. Darkness will never enter where the light shines for the Son blinds and binds the evil. Change of seasons is a must so we may enjoy the challenges God presents us to help us grow and appreciate all the goodness life can send our way. For instance your beautiful friendship ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came over to see what you have been up to today.....love looking at your beautiful home...and your mantle is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweet Debbie! I know that I am very late to your posting, but... better late than never! Happy New Year to you! I just love Kerryanne's work, I too subscribe to her beautiful creations. She is such an amazing creative soul. How I love to hear that your bible study ladies meet and pray together. I have several bible studies that I attend, and two that I hold in my home, and I can tell you that it is the most precious thing in the world to join in prayer with sisters in the Lord and bring our needs to His throne room. Praying for you, and trusting that the New Year brings in all God's best to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Кто-нибудь знает, продается ли виагра без рецепта?

    Но даже те люди, которые имеют возможность приобрести данный препарат, не всегда могут им воспользоваться из-за высокой стоимости. Причина – высокая стоимость таблеток. Многие мужчины пользуются возможностью приобрести виагру без рецепта.

    Ответы на вопросы, можно ли купить виагру у мужчин без рецепта врача, есть в данной статье. С помощью этого вы сможете облегчить поиск.

    А бывает ли виагра без рецепта?

    Можно ли купить виагру без рецепта? Явно риторический. В кратком ответе: да. Купить дженерик виагры можно без рецепта в Интернете. Дженерик, имеющий в своем состав действующее вещество оригинального лекарства – Силденафил, – это прямой аналог виагры. Иногда такой препарат-заменитель называется «универсальной» версией. Также и в этом случае, в качестве родовой версии была взята оригинальная таблетка — «родовая». 

    А также недорогие препараты из этой группы: универсальный цитрат силденафила – лучшее решение, если вы хотите купить быстрые и действенные таблетки для эрекции. Он известен тем, что является недорогой лекарством, но вы получите тот самый результат, что и от применения настоящего препарата.

    Кто-нибудь знает, продают ли виагру без рецепта?

    Без рецепта в аптеке рядом с вашим домом или в онлайн-аптеке – это фантастика, по крайней мере в России. В США отпуск данного рода лекарств в руки тоже строго регламентирован и предполагает безусловное наличие рецепта. 

    Однако, он нужен не во всех странах. Так же есть целая индустрия производства и реализации дженерик через специализированные онлайн-аптечные сети. Можно приобрести виагру без рецепта на одном из таких сайтов. 

    На этом рынке наиболее востребована продукция индийских фармацевтических компаний. Это объясняется большим ассортиментом, хорошим качеством и приемлемой ценой таблеток. Сравнивая с оригиналом дженерики дешевые по сравнению с ним же и приобретают те кто имеет рецепт.

    Где купить?

    Гораздо проще – когда знаешь что хочешь, и как это делается. Но в первую очередь, не стоит забывать о том, что это аналог виагры и не оригинальный препарат. В любом случае, мы не можем гарантировать, что эти рекомендации являются 100%-ной гарантией, так как у каждого человека может быть свое мнение и свой опыт. Информацию, которая представлена в данной статье, нельзя назвать руководством к действию и служит лишь ознакомительной целью. Продается ли виагра без рецептов?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing information with us. If someone wants to know about web design and seo, I think this is the right place for you!
    House Renovations in Hammersmith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Сильно сказано Лучшие цитаты и афоризмы без банальностей, пошлости и воды - на канале Сильно сказано.

    ReplyDelete