Friday, June 4, 2010

Another package

Good morning lovelies~~~~
I received another package from Tracey at French Larkspur! Isn't it pretty? I love the way she wraps everything.
These are all the little extras Tracey includes in the box...soooo French.
This little sachet bag was a gift she included...how sweet.



I was so surprised when I opened the soap and saw the medal attached.
My late husband and I spent time in France years ago, visiting with his family. We went to the cathedral for Saint Theresa. This medal has the cathedral and Saint Theresa on it. What a pleasant memory this brought back to me.
My runner was the grand prize! I love the texture of it.
I'm planning to order more things from Tracey very soon.
You just have to go over to French Larkspur to see all of the beautiful things there!
Time to put my new runner on the farm table.
Have a great morning.
Debbie
xxxooo


6 comments:

  1. Very sweet stuff!!

    http://spindlecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful package -- absolutely charming! Speaking of charming, I loved your tablescape this week. It created such a cheerful mood on a gloomy day!

    Regards,
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. That runner looks beautiful! It will look great on your table. Love French Larkspur...lucky you!! :)
    I'm loving the pictures of your garden in your previous post...so charming!
    I'm so glad you visited my blog today, and thanks for your nice comment! Sounds like you found a great mirror...would love to see it.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend on the lake!! ~ Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is fabulous!! I would love for you to visit My blog. I am also hosting a Giveaway from CSN for $40 dollars !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice way to start your day, huh, Debbie? Beautiful package filled with beautiful, touching treasures.... :) I can hardly wait to see what you do with that great runner on your table!

    xoxo laurie@heavenswalk

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow beautiful runner. I can't wait to get over here and see what I "need".. thanks

    ReplyDelete