Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Retired from the Pharmacy.....

Hello, and happy Summer to you!
Since retiring from the pharmacy at the end of May, I have had more time to work in the gardens!
I will be working as a part-time substitute teacher's aide in the Fall. I got a little training in the last three weeks of the school year.

        I have been working hard to get things back in order in all the gardens here at the lakehouse....Since working a the pharmacy every Summer, the flower beds here have been neglected, and need a lot of TLC.
   I will finally be able to participate in the Kirkland Garden Club tour, slated for July. It will take a lot of work, but I think things will be ready for it.

I am anxious to be a part of it all.
  This is the Fairy Garden Feature.
We had quite a storm the other night, and things got a little beat up by the wind and rain...but I was thankful for the watering everything received.
 I trust your Summer is going well.
Enjoy the sunshine, and blessings in each day!
Debbie
xoxo





12 comments:

  1. Happy retirement Debbie. I have been thinking of you lately. So glad you are doing well. Your flowers look pretty inside your house and your gardens are adorable. I think you will love helping at the school. So many children need loving understanding guidance. You have a good heart to share. Hope your family is all doing well. We are good here. Blessings, love you dear friend, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Debbie. The work you have done in your garden has really paid off. It's beautiful! The Fairy Garden is my favorite.
    Glad to see you back on the blog.

    hugs,
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie!!!! I have been thinking about you so much* Congratulations on your retirement. I bet it feels amazing. Your fairy garden is just beautiful. Enjoy your time in the garden and I bet the tour will be amazing. Sending you a big hug***
    love deezie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie....Your fairy garden is charming. Love it! Your flowers look pretty, too. Congratulations on your retirement! Good for you. You are making changes in your life. Thank you SO MUCH for visiting my blog post today. What a delight. Come back anytime. I post about every two days. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest, Was so happy to see this post!! Glad that you were able to retire. I know your going to do well and enjoy the garden tour! What fun!! Also glad you got some rain, Please let us see some more pictures of the flowers as they bloom. Enjoy the warm weather! And of course the Sunshine!
    Hugs, Roxt xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was great to see a post from you today ! Your fairy garden is delightful for sure ! Nice to have the summer off. Working only part time will be a joy too. Congrats on the retirement and enjoy having time to do what you love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love you little fairy garden! Congratulations on retirement!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know your gardens will be gorgeous!

    SO happy to see a post from you. I've missed you my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on retirement Debbie, although it creates more time for gardening, you'll soon find other activities to fill your time. ;-) Garden tours take a lot of prep and prayers for good weather on the day. I've participated for our garden club on beautiful sunny days and ones where it poured rain. That doesn't deter a serious gardener though, the boots and umbrellas come out with a determination to glean ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your retirement, Debbie! I know you won't miss working at the pharmacy at all! I'm so excited for you and your garden tour! I know you'll be a big hit, your gardens are just gorgeous. I especially love your fairy garden, it's just the cutest ever! I've missed you, I'm not blogging at all or even visiting much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy to hear you have retired, and have more time to spend on the things you love Debbie! Sure love seeing all the gorgeous blooms in your garden, and I know your home in the garden tour will be such a hit! Hugs to you today :)

    ReplyDelete