Friday, November 27, 2020

Holiday time....


I am slowly bringing out the Christmas decorations.
The bottlebrush trees are one of the first things I put out.

I took these pictures at night, so they are dark....but cozy.



Our Thanksgiving was wonderful!
We went downstate to spend time with kids, and grandkids.
The roads were good for traveling there and back.
We all brought food, and it was one of the best Thanksgiving dinners we have ever had!!
After watching the football game, we played the video 
version of Pictionary. Lots of laughter, and fun!
I am waiting for the new Christmas tree to arrive.  We have a pretty flocked tree that I will be taking to the church this year.
The tree I ordered looks like a jack-pine. We used to get them when we lived in the farmhouse.
I hope your Thanksgiving was a time of good food, and grand company.
xo

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it is time to prepare for Christmas! We are just doing our family Thanksgiving today so I finally get to heve my fill of turkey and all the trimmings. Glad you were able to be with your family and the roads were clear. They say we could get snow next week and I'm not looking forward to that. We've had a beautiful fall and I am spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos look like they could be in a dollhouse?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good and safe trip to have Thanksgiving with your family. I love all your bottle brush trees. I am hoping to start to take some pictures of my Christmas decor soon. Yours is so pretty. Can't wait to see more. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete