Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Baby pictures.

Good Tuesday afternoon everyone.
I just got home from work.
I was checking on the babies, and Mr. and Mrs. Robin got REALLY upset.
The picture isn't the clearest, but it's the best I could do with two birds dive-bombing my head!!!
It's unbelievable how fast these babies have grown!
I didn't want to upset the parents too much, so I only took one quick picture.
I will try to catch them when they are getting ready to leave the nest.
Have a wonderful evening!
We are expecting frost, so I'll be covering my annuals once again.
Smooches....

4 comments:

  1. That is so sweet Debbie! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your babies are staying warm enough!
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok- you don't have the pop-up comment thing on here yet and I just picked Google account below and when it took me to sign in- I unclicked the box that said to keep me signed in and it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I know about dive bombing!

    ReplyDelete