Sunday, May 8, 2011

Just a little change....

It's a gorgeous morning here at the Lakehouse!
The water is still, and looks like glass.
I woke up to birds singing, and the smell of fresh spring air.
 While working on some sewing projects yesterday, I found some old ticking from a feather bed. I forgot I had it, so was very glad to see it in the sewing cupboard. I should have used it for the shop, but after making a pillow, I added it to my bench under the window....LOVE it!!!

 The pillow brightened things up so much, I decided to make a table runner.

 I did make some lavender sachets for the shop. How vintage they look!

The ticking really freshens up the dining room. It helps to lighten my mood this morning. Amazing what a little change makes in a whole room!
Have a wonderful day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment