Sunday, June 12, 2022

Bluebirds and Mandolins.....

There are so many beautiful things to see here in Alabama.
There are pretty little waterfalls running along paths in the woods.

Great places to hike!

You never went far, without coming up on another little stream, or water tumbling over rocks.

I loved hearing the constant sounds of water.
What a great walk through the thick woods!

Even next to the parking lot, huge rocks were sticking out of the ground!
The terrain is uneven, and rocky, yet beautiful, with water tumbling over shale, large rocks, and fallen logs.

I had to watch my step, because some of the hills suddenly drop off, and you might end up at the bottom of a very steep...almost cliff/like hill....eeeek!!!
It was all so beautiful!!  I have never seen such amazing scenery to walk through.  I have more photos to share for my next post.  
Enjoy your week!
xxoo

3 comments:

  1. I'll be happy when the weather cools at the end of summer and we can travel to some new places to hike. These photos make me long to be there! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place to walk and cool off on a hot day. Water and shade make for the perfect combination. Take care and maybe use a walking stick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Debbie! I am so happy for you, what a blessing to have the forest close by to hike. Seeing waterfalls as you hike is so special! So happy for you dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete