Saturday, June 18, 2022

Experiencing Peace.

I am having trouble downloading pictures to my blog.
I keep trying over and over again, but duplicates of photos I have already posted keep showing up.
It's frustrating, and just confirms why I don't post anymore.
These rocks, and shale are all along the roadways, and highways here in Alabama.
Sometimes you will see a warning sign about falling rock as you come up along side these open areas of shear rock that line the roadsides.

These huge rocks jut out of the sides of hills, and mountains everywhere!

You have to be very careful when you are walking through the woods...suddenly you come to the end of a path, and you can walk over the side of a high hill and end up in a stream below!!

As long as you watch your step, you can enjoy a very peaceful walk through natures natural wonders....listening to the streams break gently over the rock steps that lead down to the river...winding their way through the woods.

Some falls rushing faster than others, helped along by higher drops in the rock stairs. Or slowed by fallen logs, sometimes almost to a trickle....the sounds accompanied by the sounds of song birds high in the trees.

All meeting at the river below.
There you're met by the voices of the fishermen....and the plunking of their lines and sinkers hitting the water.
If you stop far enough above the river's edge....you can hear the echo's of the men's voices.
You stand between the world of solitude, and the business of the river.
Like being at the edge of Heaven.
Do you long for that Peace that transcends all understanding?  It's available to you. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths. Prov. 3:5-6.
When you question which way to go....ask the Lord for direction. When you feel overwhelmed by circumstances, He will walk you through them.
Even when the road seems rocky, or the world around you is full of clamour and business....there is Peace found in God your Father.
xxoo


3 comments:

  1. I can no longer add any new photos only use the ones I already have over and over. At least you got some loaded in your blog. I find peace in the Lord. No longer worry but go to Him in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely post, I needed this reminder.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr K1 cures my chronic illness and brings back my ex after Dr K1 helps me cast a spell that binds me and husband together, Dr k1 is a traditional healer with a great ancestral power. Dr k1 prepare a herbal medicine to me that cure my chronic illness and herpes completely cure and today I get no more outbreak for two years now, He send me the herbal medicines through UPS Courier service with instruction on how to drink the herbal medicines that i drink for 15 days that cure my herpes and chronic illness.Dr K1 cures all diseases like cancer,ALS,Herpes,HPV,lLupus,HE also casts a spell.Contact Dr k1 now on Email: drk1healingcentre@gmail.com or visit his blog site www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com or WhatsApp:+2347084710828.
    Get your Ex back with his help.

    ReplyDelete