Wednesday, September 1, 2010
1. Who had the biggest impact on your life, and why?
My dad's mother. Gramma makes me think of the scripture verses in Proverbs 31:10-31...who can find a virtuous woman? I miss Gran everyday.
2. Of all the teachers you had in school, who was your favorite, and why?
Mr. Gregory. He taught ninth grade English. Mr. Gregory was strict, and always expected your best..nothing less.
3. What is your favorite bubble bath/bath salts?
4. How much time a day do you spend traveling to work, and what do you do in that time?
Ten minutes...talk to God.
5. What was the very first concert you ever went to, and would you see them again?
Bob Seiger...and YES!
6. Of all the things you have bought at rummage sales or thrift shops, which one is your favorite all time find, and why?
A vintage iron bed frame....it's beautiful!
7. If you could start all over, and be what you want to be, what profession would you pick now that you are older and wiser?
I would love to sing Christian music professionally.
8. Of all the talents that you have, which one is your all time favorite, and why?
I love singing solos at different churches. It gives me a chance to share my testimony, and sing of the glory of God.
Blogger friends: Laurie at Heaven's Walk
Diana at Nana Diana takes a break
Donna at My Shabby Chateau
Tracie at My Petite Maison
Cindy at Cynthialeedesigns
Kim at Nanny Kim's Spindle Cottage
Jo at Secret Garden Cottage
Jane at Blondie's Journal
Questions of my own: What made you start blogging?
While working outside...what do you think about?
Where is your favorite vacation destination, and why?
Favorite....sunset, or sunrise, and why?
Favorite season, and why?
What was the wildest thing you've ever done?
The biggest surprise in my life was????
Where do you go to be alone?
Have fun, and God Bless.