Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello sweet ones.....Well...it's Monday evening. After such a busy weekend, and a full day at the pharmacy, I'm ready to relax. Before climbing into my big over stuffed chair to read, I wanted to show you the dining room light.
My poor hubby...every time he turns around, something else in here gets painted white. He's beyond complaining about it. Now he's my partner in crime. He took down the black chandelier himself, took it outside, and painted it white!!!!


What a great surprise when I returned home from my downstate visit with my girls!
Gone are the little shades, the black color, and all the dust!!
He really is a sweetheart.
When we turned the light on last night, it was SO bright in the dining room!!!!! and soooo "cottagey". We both just stood like a couple of morons and stared at it. Now..the whole room looks like it should look...vintage cottage.
I will be looking for beads and drops to add to the chandelier. If you have any suggestions on where to find some, please let me know.

I am just as happy as can be with our dining room. It's bright, and now...not dusty!!
It seems to be my favorite room in the lakehouse.
Have a wonderful, relaxing evening.
Ta..ta..
Debbie
xxxooo




2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT, Debbie! Wow! What a difference! So glad that hubby has given in to the "white"..... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful...I now have a black one and I'm going to do it white after I saw how neat yours turned out, great hubby too!

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete